Clarendon Connect has a sole mission of creating flexible, high quality work spaces with a focus on enhanced levels of customer service. Our boutique venues provide our members with a creative, stimulating workspace to network and grow your business, with unlimited access to a portal of fantastic benefits. We pride ourselves on offering our members the best in customer care. Our partnerships are initiated to ensure we are providing the highest quality support to our members.As a valued Clarendon Connect member, you will have access to professional and complimentary legal advice for your business. In partnership with Freeths Solicitors
, we present our members with complimentary legal guidance, tailored business workshops, legal seminars, networking events and a legal subscription.
Freeths Solicitors is a top 50 commercial law firm with 13 offices based across the UK.
At no cost, our members are entitled to;
- Initial telephone consultation (40 minutes)
- Our members are entitled to an initial 40-minute phone call or in person meeting with a qualified, London based lawyer. This initial meeting will only be for general advice and will not produce any tailored documents.
- Tailored workshops
- Freeths Solicitors provide drop-in morning and afternoon workshops every 6 months in their London and Oxford based offices, allowing our members to meet with a lawyer directly and discuss any business concerns face-to-face.
- Legal seminars
- Working with our members, our legal partner coordinate engaging seminars every quarter based on various relevant discussion topics, such as employment law, commercial contracts, intellectual property and business investment.
- Initiate Events
- Members and their employees can attend any of Freeths Initiate Networking Events. These business networking events are hosted every quarter in both London and Oxford. Initiate Events provide our members with an exclusive space to circulate with key industry figures, expanding their professional network and meeting with potential business leads.
- Legal magazine
- Freeths Platinum Magazine provides an insight into business law as well as matters relating to personal interests such as wills, trusts, probate and tax.
For more information on our legal services through Clarendon Connect, contact Rebecca Howlett at [email protected] and quote Clarendon Connect.