You don’t need us to tell you why Chester House is in such high demand!
If you’re looking for a new office location and place of work then make sure you choose an office that has plenty of benefits that you and your team can enjoy. Chester House in Fulham Green is packed full of employee-friendly facilities, with its superb West London location and great transport links, you’ll soon see why it is such a popular site for many of our clients.
We have two business centres in Fulham, Riverbank House and Chester House. In addition to our serviced office locations, we also offer excellent virtual office services for businesses wishing to operate from a prestigious address whilst maintaining flexibility.
Fulham Green is located in the heart of west London and sheltered within a secluded two-acre green campus. The area is exceptionally well-connected; sitting on the intersection of several main travel routes.
Here is a snapshot of some of Chester House’s onsite facilities
- On-site café and bar, Café Plum. The deli style café serves a wide range of salads, sandwiches, daily specials and homemade cakes. The café also has semi-private booths which are ideal for working lunch meetings. Both the café and bar at stock a range of wines, beers and spirits – which makes a convenient excuse to treat the team to a round on a Friday afternoon. If you are having a client meeting that requires catering, you can pre-book catering also use the onsite caterers for any events you are needing to host.
- An outdoor terrace overlooking private gardens.
- Fulham Flix outdoor cinema which runs in the summer months
- On-site reception, building manager and 24/7 security
- Meeting rooms
- Shower facilities
- Underground car and bike parking
- Onsite gym