NEWS – Introducing our new centre in Bath & Centre Manager, Tom Endacott
Cambridge House has officially been open for over a month and we wanted to take the opportunity and put the spotlight on our centre manager, Tom Endacott who runs the centre.
Before joining the team at Clarendon, Tom previously worked as a centre manager in Swindon for nearly 4 years and oversaw the day to day management of the property as well as being responsible for the selling and marketing of the office space.
“I am thrilled to have joined Clarendon as their centre manager for the new Bath business centre, Cambridge House. Bath is a fantastic is place to live and work and it is great to see Cambridge House quickly becoming a home for local businesses”.
1. What are your out of work hobbies? Running when I get a chance.
2. Where are your favourite places to drink and eat around Bath? Wagama’s, Jamie Olivers, Carluccio’s.
3. If you had 24-hours in Bath, what would be on top of your list of must see and do places? Visit the Crescent, picnic in Victoria park, a walk along the Avon river and watching Bath play rugby.
4. What is on your bucket list? Getting Cambridge House to 100% of course!
5. Not many people know this but… I enjoy a game of chess now and again.
6.Favourite film? Withnail & I.
7. Most memorable celebrity encounter? Sitting next to Michael Portillo on the tube.
8. Holiday destination this year? Devon.
9. If you could invite 6 celebrities, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would they be? Oliver Reed, Rik Mayall, Reece Shearsmith, Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong and Julius Ceasar. What an interesting dinner party that would be!
10. Favourite business role model? Sean Parker, the American entrepreneur and philanthropist who cofounded the file-sharing computer service Napster and served as the first president of the social networking website Facebook.