Bracknell Welcomes ICE Pharma Group
Founded in 1999, ICE Pharma Group (IPG) has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the Generic Licensing Industry. Having&helped their customers to launch their products into all the worldwide pharmaceutical markets. &IPG have the unrivalled ability to offer their customers and partners the complete spectrum of regulatory and supply chain services to suit their requirements.
IPG offer the full spectrum of services to cover all elements of the Generic Market:
- Assist in the sourcing and negotiating of licenses and dossiers deals
- Perform dossier due diligence and dossier updating to current specifications and
- Organise manufacturing facility GMP inspection preparation
- Management of technical transfer of product to new or trigger facility
- Regulatory affairs activities and strategy
- Pharmacovigilance and medical reporting
- Complete project and budget management
- Assistance or complete contractual requirements and negotiations
- IPG can have the responsibilities of MA holder management
- Sales order processing and physical distribution
- Marketing and launch of products and medical devices
The reasons behind choosing Abby house were:
1. Its great location with local access to Bracknell town centre and quick rail routes into London.
2. Superb office deals on adequate sized rooms.
For more information about our Bracknell offices, contact Fiona McGill
on 01344 667 300 or email her at: [email protected]